Our structural and mechanical installation Unit has the technical expertise, projects experience and skilled staff to undertake:
- Structural Steel Erection and Fabrication ( In House Facilities & Onsite )
- Pipe supports
- Site welding
- Mechanical installations and alignments
- Construction of Conveyor and Pipe Racks
- Installation of Modularised Structures
- Installation of Tanks & Pressure Vessels
- Structural and Equipment Grouting
- Mechanical Equipment Installation including Materials Handling, Conveyors and Process Equipment
- Pre commissioning and Commissioning Support
With the introduction of these specialised fields, Wenco is pleased to offer our clients a turnkey solution to all project requirements, eliminating the need for multiple contractors and avoiding scheduling issues on-site. Wenco have the capacity to mobilise quickly to undertake site installation projects locally and at remote sites throughout Australia.
Facilities: O’connor, Perth
Our facilities can fabricate piping, pressure vessels, tanks, mechanical equipment, structural steelwork and any industrial/architectural products in all types of materials. The workshops’ lifting requirements are serviced by overhead cranage and supported by a fleet of mobile cranes. The facilities supply both on-site and off-site end to end service.
WENCO structural engineering group undertakes the complete detailed engineering of all structures and foundations pertaining to any plant, non-plant, utility, offsite and offshore structure. The group comprises of a team of engineers and designers well equipped with international design codes and experienced in executing all types of structural analysis design and drafting assignments.
The various services covered include:
- Structural analysis and design
- Foundation and reinforced concrete analysis and design
- Cut and fill design
- Site drainage and road design
- Structural steel connection design and detailing services
WENCO mechanical engineering group designs various static and dynamic equipment using internationally accepted design codes and software. The various services covered include:
- Design of static and rotating equipment such as pumps, vessels, tanks and heat exchangers, reactors, columns and agitators
- Heat exchanger setting plans
- Finite element analysis
- Design of material handling equipment such as conveyors, crushers, elevators, and cranes
- Preparation of technical specifications for procurement of equipment and Pipework systems
- Generation of fabrication drawings
- Technical bid evaluation
- Vendor co-ordination and expediting services
Wenco piping engineering group carries out an entire range of activities. stress analysis, conceptual planning and studies, 3D modeling, Isometrics, pipe supports, interference checks, as well as the creation of design reviews and reports. The various services covered include:
- Complete plant layout services, including equipment arrangement, plot plan development and conceptual layout
- 2D and 3D equipment and piping modeling
- Static and dynamic piping stress analysis
- Laser scanning and “as-building” services
- Complete piping material management services, including pipe specification and reference database (RDB) development and maintenance
- Procurement of piping materials and specialty items
- Site construction support services
Our Installation & Supply range in Onshore & Offshore Division include:
- Composite Piping Systems (Fibreglass) GRE, GRP & GRVE
- HDPE Piping Systems
- Metallic Piping Systems
- PVC/UPCV/OPVC Piping Systems
Our Piping system has endless application, few listed below:
- Saltwater and seawater lines
- Oil field reinjection systems
- Brackish water lines
- Crude oil transmission lines
- Fire protection systems
- Temporary pipelines
- Potable water lines
- Electrical conduit
- Waste water and sewage systems
- General industrial service for mildly
- Drainage systems corrosive liquids
- Ballast water
- Fresh water
We offer an extensive range of piping services:
- Pipe erection
- Pro spooling and Testing
- On site repair and modifications
- Non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Hydro testing
- Bolt torqueing
- Painting & Coating
- Stress Analysis
Our personnel are trained and qualified to carry out hydro testing of all fabricated and installed piping systems using NATA certified and calibrated testing equipment.
Wenco has in-house training facilities with training carried out by an ISO 14692 Part 4 approved and accredited trainer.
Composite Repair Services
Wenco has been directly licensed with HENKEL to sell expanded products in LOCTITE. Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business units: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel holds globally leading market positions, both in the consumer and in the industrial business, with well-known brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. Henkel’s LOCTITE product has now also been certified in accordance with ISO 24817 and the US Standard ASME PCC-2 by the global inspection agencies TUV Rheinland and Lloyd’s Register. That makes the Loctite Composite Repair System from Henkel the only such system on the market to carry certifications from three leading inspection bodies at once: DNV GL, Lloyd’s Register and TUV Rheinland.
The tested and proven technology can be used for all repair classes and all defect types, whether through wall or non-through wall. In complex test procedures spanning a period of three years, performance of the system was tested under the supervision of the certification bodies for scenarios covering various defect types, pipeline components, materials, load cases and application methods, and its use was approved for industrial, marine and offshore applications.
The LOCTITE Composite Repair System comprises materials for surface preparation, reinforcement, sealing and a topcoat. The heart of the repair system is a composite material made of a glass-carbon fiber tape and epoxy resin that was purpose developed for these applications. In steel pipelines the composite repair system reinforces damaged pipe sections and seals them while also protecting them against recurring corrosion. In addition to certified safety, the system offers real economic benefits, since it eliminates the need to replace piping components. Corroded pipes can be repaired in situ, without any interruption in operations. This bridges the time until the next planned overhaul but can also extend the overall lifetime of the pipeline by up to 20 years.
Specialised Pipe Supports
Wenco has been directly licensed with ANVIL International to sell expanded products in ANVIL. Anvil Pipe Hangers and Supports are manufactured in three primary U.S. locations: North Kingstown, Rhode Island’ Henderson, Tennessee and Columbia, Pennsylvania, each with its own unique capabilities.
Anvil offers 3 basic forms to zinc coating on its hanger components as given below:
Electro-Plated Zinc (ASTM B633)
This type of coating is recommended for use indoors in relatively dry areas. The steel is submersed in a bath of zinc salts, through the process of electrolysis, is a coating of pure zinc adheres to the steel with a molecular bond. A maximum of .2 mills of zinc can be applied using this method. The threaded components and fasteners for Anvil hangers are furnished electroplated.
Pre-Galvanized Zinc (ASTM B653)
This type of coating is suitable for extended exposure in dry or mildly corrosive atmospheres, but not generally recommended for use outdoors in industrial environments. Also known as "mill galvanized" or "hot-dipped mill galvanized". Pre-galvanized zinc coatings are produced by rolling the steel coils or sheets through molten zinc at the steel mill. The material is then cut or slit to size. Coating thickness is 90 ounces per square foot of steel surface. Zinc near the uncoated edges or weld areas becomes a sacrificial anode which protects the bare areas. Anvil uses this type of material on our shields and swivel ring hangers.
Hot-Dip Galvanized (ASTM 123)
Recommended for prolonged outdoor exposure and will usually protect steel in most atmospheric environments. After fabrication, the part is immersed in a bath of molten zinc. A metallurgical bond is formed, resulting in a zinc coating that coats all surfaces including edges.